CaSi Deoxidizer For Steel Making Ferro Alloy

Product Details

Product Introduction


Calcium and silicon has a strong affinity with oxygen. Especially calcium has strong affinity not only with 

oxygen but also with sulfur and nitrogen. So the calcium silicon alloy is a kind of ideal compound deoxidizer, 

desulfurization agent. Silicon alloy not only has strong deoxidization ability, deoxidizing products easy to rise, 

easy to discharge, but also can improve the function, plasticity, impact toughness and liquidity of steel. The calcium 

silicon alloy can instead of aluminium 

for final deoxidization. It is applied to the high quality steel prduction.



Applications


1 Calcium Silicon is compound alloy which is composed of silicon, calcium and ferro.


2 It is an ideal compound deoxidizer and desulfurizer which can be used in the production of many kinds of steel such as rail steel, low carbon steel, stainless steel and other special alloy like Ni base alloy and titanium base alloy.


3 CaSi alloy also can be applied as the heatraiser in convertor steelmaking workshop and as the inoculant or additive in producing cast iron and nodular cast iron. 


4 factory very low price calcium silicon /calcium silcon powder /calcium silicon cored wire.Si content 50--65%,Ca 28--35%.




Advantages


1.Si and Ca can be controlled absolutely.

2.chalking resistance.

3.slightly less content of other impurities such as C,S,P,Al

4.not easy to be deliquesced 


Specifications


Chemical Composition (%)calcium silicon 
 % Min. 

% Max. % Max.  % Max.% Max.
Ca30Si603055-651.02.40.040.05
Ca28Si602855~651.02.40.040.05
Ca24Si60 2455~651.02.50.040.04
Ca20Si552055~601.02.50.040.04
Ca16Si551655~601.02.50.040.04


Calcium silicon alloy is a compound alloy made up of elements silicon, calcium, and iron, is an ideal compound deoxidizer, desulfurization agent. Starting around 1907, the calcium silicon alloy was produced by silicon thermal method. At present calcium alloy can be used instead of aluminum for final deoxidation, is applied to high-quality steel, special steel and special alloys production. Such as rail and low carbon steel, stainless steel, steel and nickel base alloy, titanium alloy and other special alloy, are available the calcium silicon alloy as deoxidizer. The calcium silicon alloy by calcium, silicon and impurity content is different, divided into five grades, its chemical composition in accordance with the provisions of the table below.


About us

1.24 hours online service.

2.over twenty years of production and export experience.

3.Free samples.

4.Professional testing report before make order.

5.Professional staff to help you solve the problem on the product.



FAQ

1. PAYMENT TERMS: 30% T/T IN ADVANCE, AND THE REST 70% PAY AGAINST THE COPY OF B/L

2. Delivery time: within 2 weeks after receipt of deposit.

3. MOQ: Usually 1 container but 1MT is acceptable.

4. Packing: As customer request. ususally 1MT bag

5. The nearest port: Tianjin and Qingdao port

6. The time for the cargo to the nearest port: 1-2 days.


Should you're in need of the casi deoxidizer for steel making ferro alloy, welcome to buy the low price products made in China from our factory. We're one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China. You can rest assured to contact us.
Feedback