Black Silicon Carbide High Purity SiC

Product Details

What Specifications of our Silicon Carbide?                  

Corundum, also known as silicon carbide (SiC) is the use of quartz sand, petroleum coke (or coal), wood chips (the need to produce green silicon carbide when adding salt) and other raw materials through the resistance furnace high temperature smelting. Silicon carbide also has rare minerals in nature, mozzanite. Silicon carbide, also known as carbon silica. In the contemporary C, N, B and other non-oxide high-tech refractory raw materials, silicon carbide for the most widely used, the most economical one, can be called gold sand or refractory sand. At present, China's industrial production of silicon carbide is divided into black silicon carbide and green silicon carbide two, are hexagonal crystal, the specific gravity of 3.20 ~ 3.25, micro hardness of 2840 ~ 3320kg / mm2.



What Application of our Silicon Carbide?                     

There are four main applications of silicon carbide, namely: functional ceramics, advanced refractory materials, abrasive and metallurgical materials.

1.as abrasive, can be used to do abrasive, such as grinding wheel, Whetstone, grinding head, sand tile and so on.

2.as a metallurgical deoxidizer and high temperature materials.

3.high purity single crystal, can be used to manufacture semiconductors, manufacturing silicon carbide fiber.


Black Silicon Carbide
SizeF500
SiC≥98.5%
Fe2O3≤0.08%
F.C≤0.08%
Melting point2250°C
Maximum service temperature1900°C
Specific Gravity≥3.90g/cm3 min
Mohs Hardness≥9.5

   

Usage

manufacturing of grinding wheels, coated products,

 wire saws, superior refractory materials and deoxide 

as well as for lapping, polishing and blasting. 



Why Choose Us?                                                

1. 24 hours online service.

2.over twenty years of production and export experience.

3.Free samples.

4.Professional testing report before make order.

5.Professional staff to help you solve the problem on the product.


FAQ

1. PAYMENT TERMS: 30% T/T IN ADVANCE, AND THE REST 70% PAY AGAINST THE COPY OF B/L

2. Delivery time: within 2 weeks after receipt of deposit.

3. MOQ: Usually 1 container but 1MT is acceptable.

4. Packing: As customer request. ususally 1MT bag

5. The nearest port: Tianjin and Qingdao port

6. The time for the cargo to the nearest port: 1-2 days.


Should you're in need of the black silicon carbide high purity sic, welcome to buy the low price products made in China from our factory. We're one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China. You can rest assured to contact us.
Feedback